Thursday, September 2, 2010

And so it begins...


Well, it's that time again. Classes began this week at SU and I waded back into the fray, this time as an all-online student. Luckily, both my classes are easing us in slowly, and the the craziness will begin in earnest next week when assigned reading and projects begin. This week is all about getting to know our classmates and getting to know the format each class will use. Of course neither of my classes is using the same format- but that's alright, I think I'll get the hang of it!

As for this little blog- it was technically an assignment for a summer class, and there's no reason I need to keep it going, but I'm going to anyways. In my opinion, blogging is a great way to talk about the classes and share interesting information, so I say "onward"! I won't be posting everyday (I reserve that for my other blog- no way I can keep up with daily posts for two), but I will be posting at least once a week, a recap if you will of my week at Grad school. I think that will be a good format, but may tweak it as needed!

So- as I write this I have one follower (Hi Angelic!)- hopefully more people will find me in this new little corner of the blogosphere, but for now this is a way for me to organize and share my thoughts, even it's only with myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment